With reference to Agni-IV Missile, which of the following statement(s) is/are correct?
- It is surface-to-surface missile.
- It is fuelled by liquid propellant only.
- It can deliver one tonne nuclear warhead about 7500 km away.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below.
[UPSC Civil Services Exam – 2014 Prelims]
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 and 3 only
(c) 1 and 3 only
(d) 1, 2 and 3
- It is a surface-to-surface missile. Hence statement 1 is correct.
- It is a two-stage solid propellant missile. Hence statement 2 is incorrect.
- It is a nuclear-capable long-range ballistic missile with a strike range of 4,000 km. Hence statement 3 is incorrect.
- It is 20 meters long with a weight of 17 tonnes.
- It is fourth in the Agni series of missiles.
- It can deliver one-tonne nuclear warheads.