Which one of the following issues the ‘Global Economic Prospects’ report periodically?
[UPSC Civil Services Exam – 2015 Prelims]
(a) The Asian Development Bank
(b) The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
(c) The US Federal Reserve Bank
(d) The World Bank
- ‘Global Economic Prospects’ is a World Bank Group flagship report.
- It analyzes global economic trends and future prospects, with a particular emphasis on emerging markets and developing economies.
- This report is published twice a year, in January and June.
- The January edition provides detailed examinations of current policy challenges, while the June edition includes shorter analytical pieces.
- Additionally, the report now includes a separate publication called ‘Commodity Markets Outlook’, which is included in this collection as well.