In the context of wearable technology, which of the following tasks is/are accomplished by wearable devices?
- Location identification of a person
- Sleep monitoring of a person
- Assisting the hearing impaired person
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
[UPSC Civil Services Exam – 2019 Prelims]
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 and 3 only
(c) 3 only
(d) 1, 2 and 3
- Wearable technology encompasses electronic devices such as smart watches and other portable gadgets.
- This technology enables us to track our fitness levels, keep an eye on our location through GPS, and access text messages efficiently.
- It includes devices like fitness trackers that monitor physical activity, smartwatches, heart rate monitors, sleep tracking tools, and GPS trackers for locating individuals.
- Additionally, wearable technology can be useful for people with hearing impairments.