Consider the following pairs
Wetlands : Confluence of rivers
- Harike Wetlands : Confluence of Beas and Satluj/Sutlej
- Keoladeo Ghana National Park : Confluence of Banas and Chambal
- Kolleru Lake : Confluence of Musi and Krishna
Which of the above pairs is/are correctly matched?
[UPSC Civil Services Exam – 2014 Prelims]
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 and 3 only
(c) 1 and 3 only
(d) 1, 2 and 3
- Keoladeo Ghana National Park – It is situated at the confluence of the Gambhir and Banganga rivers.
- Kolleru Lake – It lies between the Godavari and Krishna river deltas.